* Honda sees minimum 25% share of small business jet market * HondaJet aims to be the Civic of small business jets -exec * HondaJet to up ante on Cessna, Embraer * Sees demand for small jets growing as users downsize -exec * Wants to enter Brazil, China earlier than planned By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co expects to grab at least a quarter of the world market for small business jets soon after delivering its first aircraft next year, achieving the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda out to shake up market with 1st jet next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.