PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's second-largest automaker, Honda Motor Co Ltd , expects its European operations to return to profit by the end of the year ending March 2004, the firm's president said in an interview published on Saturday. Hiroyuki Yoshino told the daily Le Figaro he did not have exact European sales targets for 2003, but hopes were riding on the new Honda Accord due to be introduced late next year. "We think we will be able to turn a profit in Europe by the end of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda predicts European profit by 2004 - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642