TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co, Japan's No. 2 automaker, said on Friday its quarterly profits jumped as the Odyssey minivan and other popular models boosted sales in the United States, its most lucrative market. Honda posted a net profit of 115.17 billion yen ($967.6 million) in the three months to December 31, the third quarter of its financial year. That was up 40 percent from same period a year earlier. The result exceeded analysts' consensus estimate of 104 billion yen for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Q3 profit jumps on brisk US sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642