TOKYO, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd has recalled 29,494 Accord saloon cars and wagons due to a faulty pipe that could cause leaks, according to a statement posted on the Japanese Ministry of Transport's Web site on Thursday. The faulty vehicles were manufactured between October 2, 2002 and May 8, 2003, the statement said. The company has received three complaints about the fault, but no reports of accidents, it added. If the cars are driven repeatedly in cold weather, there is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda recalls 30,000 Accord passenger vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642