TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it would recall a total 646,000 units of the Fit/Jazz and City models globally, including 140,000 in the United States. The recall covers the models sold in North America, South America, Europe, South Africa and Asia, but not Japan, a spokeswoman said. The Fit is Honda's best-selling model in Japan. Honda said the recall was to fix a defective master switch, which could cause water to enter the power window switch and in some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda recalls 646,000 Jazz/Fit, City cars globally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.