DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd is recalling 2,800 of its Odyssey minivans to repair potentially faulty windows. There is a potential failure with the driver and front-passenger door power windows in the affected 2011 models in which the window may come off the track and become inoperative or drop into the door, according to a U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website. The window may shatter into the passenger cabin, so Honda is replacing those windows, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda recalls minivans in US for window problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642