Feb 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co is recalling more than 9,000 midsize SUVs in the United States and Canada for problems that can lead to a fuel leak. Honda is recalling model-year 2012 Acura MDX and Honda Pilot vehicles that were built sometime between mid-December and mid-January. In some models, a component inside the fuel tank may not have been welded securely because it was made using a different material with a higher melting point. The part, called the vent shut float valve case, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda recalls over 9,000 SUVs due to possible fuel leaks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642