* No fires or injuries reported * Civic in short supply due to Japan crisis DETROIT, May 20 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's American branch has recalled about 1,500 current model Civic compact cars in North America due to a fuel leak risk that could lead to a vehicle fire, the company and U.S. federal safety regulators said on Friday. The popular Civic is in short supply in North America because of the aftermath of the March 11 earthquake in Japan. Honda on Thursday said June is going to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda recalls some 2012 Civics on fuel leak risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.