TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co, Japan's second-largest automaker, said on Monday it was revising its assumption for the dollar-yen rate to 121 yen for the year to March 2003, from 125 in the previous estimate. It also said in a statement that it was changing its assumption for the euro-yen rate to 114 yen from 110 yen for the year. The dollar averaged 123 yen in the first half to September, while the euro averaged 117 yen, Honda said. The company also said it planned to buy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda revises assumed dollar, euro rates for 02/03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.