TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. on Thursday unveiled the latest version of its flagship Civic car with improved gasoline and hybrid engine systems for the domestic market. Japan's third-biggest auto maker, and the world's largest motorcycle manufacturer, said it targets annual global sales of more than 600,000 units of the remodelled Civic brand, including 40,000 units of the gasoline-electric vehicles. It did not change its 2005 worldwide sales target of 3.42 million cars. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda rolls out new Civic, Civic hybrid in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642