TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said production at its three Chinese vehicle plants supplying the domestic market would be halted at least until Monday after they were shut by a labour dispute at a key parts facility. A fourth factory, which normally builds 120 Jazz subcompacts a day for export, will work at a reduced pace of 50 units on May 31, using parts from inventory, a spokeswoman in Tokyo said. She added that negotiations with the workforce were still ongoing, and that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says China output halted at least till Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.