TOKYO, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. said on Tuesday it will aim for U.S. auto sales of 1.56 million units in 2007, up from its estimated sales of 1.51 million vehicles there this year. It also said it will target sales of 350,000 units in Europe, up from its estimate of a record 310,000 units this year. The company said its global car sales for calendar 2006 are estimated at a record 3.55 million vehicles, a rise of 5 percent over last year. The company had not previously given a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says eyes '07 US auto sales 1.56 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.