TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co expects falling residual values of big used vehicles in the United States to shave another 25 billion yen from its operating profit in the year to March 2009, a top executive said on Friday. "Residual values have suddenly tanked in the past two, three months, much further than we expected in April," Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo told a news conference. "All in all, business conditions are extremely tough," he said. (Reporting by Chang-Ran ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says falling U.S. residual values hurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642