SHANGHAI, March 20 (Reuters) - Honda Motor said on Thursday it sold 11.9 percent more vehicles in mainland China in February than a year earlier, slightly lagging 17 percent growth in the overall market. Honda, Japan's second-biggest car maker, whose models include the Accord, Civic and Odyssey, sold 28,359 cars in China last month, compared with 25,344 a year earlier, it said in a statement. Sales at its venture with Dongfeng Motor , based in the central Chinese province of Hubei, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says Feb China car sales up 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.