BEIJING, Sept 27 (Reuters) - A Beijing court has denied a bid by Honda Motor Co to restore a motor scooter patent the Japanese firm lost in a dispute with Chinese rivals, a company spokesman said on Friday. "We received the notice of the court's judgement," the spokesman said. "The basic situation is that Honda lost." The case highlighted the perils of securing patents in China, which has pledged to step up enforcement of intellectual property rights as part of its membership of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says loses scooter patent appeal in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642