TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday it saw a negative impact of 45.7 billion yen on its operating profit in the January-March fourth quarter compared with the same period last year, due to Japan's huge March 11 earthquake and tsunami. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says saw 45.7 bln yen Q4 impact after Japan quake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.