KUALA LUMPUR, April 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday its sales in Southeast Asia in the first quarter of 2003 beat targets but warned the SARS virus outbreak had clouded the outlook for coming months. "It's too early to mention, but between January and March our sales figures are ahead of target," Satoshi Toshida, chief executive of Bangkok-based Asian Honda Motor Co Ltd said in response to reporters' questions on effect from the disease. "We see there will be certain impact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda says SE Asia sales beat target, SARS a fear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.