* Consensus puts Honda Q3 op profit at Y110 bln, -38 pct y/y * Honda FY op forecast at Y500 bln vs consensus Y594 bln * Civic remodelling, U.S. market recovery positive for 2011 By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co is expected to lift its cautious guidance on Monday even as a strong yen and sliding Japanese sales hit quarterly profits, confirming optimism about the automaker's robust earnings potential for this year. Japan's top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda seen lifting guidance despite tough Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.