TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co, Japan's second-biggest automaker, said on Friday it aims to boost its worldwide vehicle sales by 7.7 percent to 3.11 million units, excluding motorbikes, this business year. It forecast a 0.7 percent rise in domestic sales to 855,000 units for the 12 months to March 2004, and North American sales to grow 2.5 percent to 1.56 million units. Sales in the European market are expected to rise 1.4 percent to 210,000 units, it said. Motorbike sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees 03/04 global sales up 7.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642