TOKYO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. forecast on Tuesday another year of record car and motorcycle sales in 2006, with an increase almost by double digits in percentage terms in automobiles fuelled mainly by overseas growth. The Japanese firm said it expected sales of motorcycles to rise, but declined to specify a growth rate.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees '06 car sales up almost double digits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642