TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it expected favourable currency swings to add 500 million yen ($4.20 million) to operating profit for the business year through March, with a stronger-than-expected euro a major factor. Japan's second-biggest automaker said it now expected the euro to average 115 yen this business year, compared with the 113 yen it assumed in October. Its assumption for the dollar was tweaked to 123 yen from 122 yen. A weaker Japanese currency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees 500 mln yen forex benefit in 02/03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642