TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it now expects the dollar to average 80 yen and the euro 110 yen in the October-March second half of this business year, changing its assumption for the dollar from 85 yen and keeping the assumed euro rate unchanged. It also raised its global car sales forecast for the 2010/11 business year to 3.615 million units from 3.64 million. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Michael Watson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees dollar at 80 yen in Oct-March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.