TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it was assuming a dollar exchange rate of 100 yen and a euro exchange rate of 155 yen in the business year ending next March. Japan's second-largest car maker also forecast global car sales for the 2008/09 business year to rise 5.5 percent to 4.14 million units. It is budgeting 710 billion yen for capital expenditure in the year. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Hugh Lawson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees dollar averaging 100 yen in 2008/09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.