TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's third-biggest auto maker, forecast on Tuesday global sales of 3.255 million units in the current business year to March 2005, up 9.1 percent from last year. In aims to sell 1.565 million vehicles in North America, up 0.4 percent, and 770,000 units in Japan, up 7.5 percent. Honda also said it was assuming a dollar transaction rate of 105 yen and a euro rate of 125 yen for this business year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees global sales rising 9.1 pct in 2004/05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642