TOKYO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. said on Thursday it expected its auto sales in the key North American market to weaken in the second half of its business year to March 2006 compared with the first half. Japan's third-biggest auto maker said earlier that its car sales in North America were expected to come to 1.675 million units for the full year, unchanged from its prior forecast.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees N. American auto sales weakening in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642