TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - A top executive at Honda Motor Co said on Friday he saw the possibility of the total U.S. light vehicles market falling under 14.5 million cars this year. "Originally we had expected volumes of around 15.2 to 15.3 million vehicles in 2008, and now the official line in our company is that a fall below 15 million is inevitable," Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo told a news conference. "But if you want my honest opinion, I'm hoping it'll settle somewhere ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees risk of US market below 14.5 mln cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642