DETROIT, June 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. Ltd. "We are forecasting that we are going to be up a few percentage points for the month," Dick Colliver, Executive Vice President of American Honda, told reporters. "Sales are coming in pretty strong. We think we are going to be up," he said after Honda announced that it will build a new assembly plant in Indiana.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees strong U.S. sales in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642