TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. said on Wednesday it had set its exchange rate assumptions for the new business year at an average 112 yen for the dollar and 132 yen for the euro. Japan's third-biggest auto maker also said it would conduct a 2-for-1 share split of its common stock for shareholders as of June 30, doubling the number of its shares outstanding to 1.8348 billion. Honda expects its global car sales for the business year that began this month to total 3.72 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sees Y112 dlr avg in 2006/07,to split shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642