TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. plans to start selling a hybrid version of its "Fit" subcompact model globally as early as the year starting in April 2007, the Nihon Keizai business daily said on Wednesday. A Honda official said the sales plan for the hybrid subcompact had not yet been decided yet. The model is likely to be the world's first hybrid vehicle to be priced at less than 2 million yen ($16,840) and Honda aims to sell it for around 1.4 million yen ($11,790), about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to sell hybrid subcompact in 07/08 - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642