TOKYO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co said on Monday it will unveil at the Delhi auto show next month a concept model of a new small car that it is developing for India and other emerging markets. Honda's "New Small Concept" will join rival Toyota Motor Corp's "EFC", or Entry Family Car, also getting its world premiere at the Auto Expo in New Delhi opening on Jan 5. Carmakers are racing to develop cheap, small cars to compete with Indian market leaders such as Maruti Suzuki ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to show small car concept in India next month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642