NEW DELHI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Honda Siel Cars India, a joint venture between Japan's Honda and India's Siel, expects double-digit sales growth in the fiscal-year 2010, driven by improved consumer sentiment and better availability of credit. "Many positive things are happening... all-round sentiment is much improved and finance availability is also much better," Jnaneswar Sen, head of marketing of Honda Siel Cars India, said on Friday. "The only snag is the monsoon, and what effect it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Siel sees double-digit sales growth FY10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.