By Norihiko Shirouzu Oct 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co has begun making its unconventionally designed small passenger jet in the United States, aiming to create a "Civic of the Sky" that could make it a major competitor among the world's aircraft manufacturers. Honda said on Wednesday that its U.S.-based passenger aircraft unit was building the tiny five-passenger jet, noted for its two engines mounted over the wings, in Greensboro, North Carolina. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda starts making small jets in US, aims for 'Civic of the Sky'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.