TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co. said on Thursday it would aim to expand annual motorcycle sales in the Asia-Oceania region by 50 percent from last year's level to 12 million units by the business year ending March 31, 2008. The market accounts for about 70 percent of Honda's global motorcycle sales, and is growing rapidly in tandem with the region's economic expansion, the world's biggest motorcycle maker said in a statement. Honda will boost production capacity in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda targets big growth in Asia-Oceania bike ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642