BANGKOK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - A Thai unit of Honda Motor Co. Ltd plans to sell up to 2.5 billion baht ($67 million) of bonds early next month to raise funds for new lending and working capital, the issue's underwriter said on Wednesday. The bonds, the first since 2004 by Honda Leasing (Thailand), would be issued in 1.5-year and 3-year tranches, said Pornchai Padmindra, head of debt capital markets at Citicorp Securities. "We will hold a roadshow today and expect to set a book building ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Thai unit plans 2.5 bln baht bonds in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.