* Asian carmakers again best for mileage, emissions * Ford, GM post gains, but Chrysler slumps * Total mileage for model year 2009 21.1 mpg WASHINGTON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co Ltd has again produced the most fuel efficient and least polluting vehicles on American roads, the U.S. government projections for 2009 showed on Friday. South Korea's Hyundai-Kia and Toyota Motor Corp , also based in Japan, followed closely behind, respectively, for the second straight year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda tops again in efficiency on U.S. roads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642