TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it now expects the dollar to average 101 yen instead of 100 yen in the business year ending in March. It sees the euro at a more favourable 162 yen instead of 155 yen it expected three months ago. It also forecast group-based global vehicle sales for the 2008/09 business year to total 4.08 million units, down from its previous forecast of 4.14 million. Sales in North America are expected to come to 1.745 million units, down from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda trims 2008/09 global sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.