SHANGHAI, June 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Wednesday it was not certain when production halted at a car-making factory in south China will resume operations. Honda halted operations at one of two plants at Guangqi Honda, one of the company's joint ventures in China, due to a labour strike at its parts supplier Denso (Guangzhou Nansha) Co Ltd. The halted plant has an annual production capacity of 240,000 units, and makes the Accord and Fit, among other models. (Reporting by Fang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda uncertain when China plant to resume output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642