TOKYO, Sept 24 (Reuters Life!) - Honda Motor Co has unveiled an electric battery-powered personal transporter, a unicycle shaped like the number eight that riders steer by leaning in the direction they want to travel. The "U3-X", which Honda will show at the Tokyo Motor Show next month, is the latest to join a growing number of futuristic transporation devices, such as the much bigger Segway. But while the Segway has been used outdoors and in big buildings, the 65 cm (2 ft 2 inch) tall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda unveils battery-powered unicycle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.