TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Wednesday it expects this year's per-vehicle incentives in the United States to be flat from the last year. Honda Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo also said the firm's absolute spending on U.S. incentives would rise about 20 billion yen ($214.8 million) this financial year. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: Per-vehicle incentives flat in U.S. this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.