HANOI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Honda Vietnam Co, a unit of the world's largest motorcycle maker Honda Motor Co Ltd , could reopen its assembly line as soon as next month when it gets extra import quotas, state-run media reported on Wednesday. Motorcycle makers would see a reallocation of imported component quotas to raise Honda's ceiling, and this "would be carried out in October at the earliest", Ngo Anh Dung, head of the Trade Ministry's investment department, was quoted by the Thanh Nien ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Vietnam to get extra parts in October-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.