TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co on Monday withdrew its forecast for its annual global car sales amid an indefinite suspension of work at its flooded Thai factory. It had previously forecast 3.512 million units. Japan's No.3 automaker also declined to give a dollar/yen assumption for this financial year. It repeated it did not know when car production could resume in Thailand. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda withdraws global car sales outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.