TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Monday it was considering delaying its earnings announcement as the company deals with damage control and production suspensions caused by the earthquake off Japan's eastern coast this month. "We're considering it, but nothing has been decided," a spokesman said. Honda typically announces its fourth-quarter results in the last week of April. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda:considering delaying Q4 earnings announcement due to quake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.