SHANGHAI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co.'s China venture said on Monday it has completed a 2.8 billion yuan ($348 million) expansion to quadruple annual production capacity to 120,000 vehicles. Dongfeng Honda Automobile Co. Ltd., based in central Hubei province, said in a statement it expected to begin producing Civic sedans at the expanded facility in spring. Foreign auto makers such as General Motors Corp. , Ford Motor Co. and Volkswagen A.G. are investing $15 billion to triple ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda's China car venture quadruples capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.