By Jeffrey Goldfarb CANNES, France, June 25 (Reuters) - An animated Honda television commercial that extols the virtues of hatred for its power to inspire change, in this case building a cleaner diesel engine, was lavished with top prizes from its peers in the ad industry on Saturday night. The "grrr" campaign, which shows an engine flying through a colorful fantasyland backed by an infectious song by radio host Garrison Keillor, won the grand prize for TV and shared honours in the newly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda's diesel ad cleans up at awards festival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642