MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Indian unit of Honda Motor Co said late on Saturday it would recall 8,532 of its 2nd generation City models manufactured in 2007 because of a faulty window switch. The 3rd Generation City currently sold in India is not affected and does not require any part replacement, Honda Siel Cars said in a statement. Earlier, Honda Motor Co said it has recalled 646,000 of its Fit/Jazz and City automobiles globally, including 140,000 vehicles in the United States and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda's India unit recalls 2nd generation City" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.