NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Indian car unit of Honda Motor Co launched a new version of its top-selling City model on Thursday which it hoped would help the Japanese giant nearly double daily production. "Our daily production will be 100 cars from 53 now," H. Yamada, president of Honda Siel, a joint venture between Japan's second largest automaker and local firm Siel Ltd, told reporters. "Basically, we are aiming at selling 2,000 units of the new City each month." The company was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda's Indian car unit launches new City model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642