BOSTON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc , the world's largest maker of cockpit electronics, said on Tuesday that European aircraft maker Airbus has chosen its weather radar system, for a contract valued at about $300 million. U.S.-based Honeywell said it would supply the system, which helps flight crews detect turbulence and storm activity, for A320, A330 and A340 aircraft manufactured by the unit of EADS . Aircraft using the system will begin to ship in the first quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honeywell lands Airbus radar contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642