MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.J., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) issued the following statement following recent media reports that falsely claim the new low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant HFO-1234yf is less safe than the commonly used, high global warming...
- German Motor Authority (KBA) Testing Reaffirms Safety Of New Low-GWP Automotive Refrigerant
- World's Leading Automotive Engineering Organization Says It Has High Level Of Confidence In Safety Of Honeywell's Low-global-warming Refrigerant
- World's Leading Automotive Engineering Organization Reconfirms That Honeywell's Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant Is 'Safe and Effective'
- World's Leading Automotive Engineering Organization And Eleven Global Automakers Conclude That Honeywell's Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant Is Safe For Use In Automobiles
- Honeywell Confident SAE International Evaluation of its New Automotive Refrigerant Will Reconfirm the Product is Safe