MORRISTOWN, N.J., July 29 (Reuters) - Aerospace company Honeywell said on Monday it has received $25 million from BorgWarner Inc. as partial settlement of a patent infringement suit. The settlement, agreed to a week earlier, came after the District Court in Dusseldorf, Germany, granted Honeywell's request for a preliminary injunction requiring BorgWarner to immediately halt production of its turbochargers that infringe Honeywell's patent, Honeywell said in a statement. In order to permit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honeywell receives $25 mln from BorgWarner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.