BOSTON, July 30 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer Honeywell International Inc said on Wednesday it has been chosen to supply turbochargers for an upcoming class of gasoline engines being developed by Ford Motor Co , the No. 2 U.S. automaker. The turbochargers will be used on Ford's forthcoming 2010 Lincoln MKS with EcoBoost. The V-6 engine will offer performance comparable to a V-8, while using less fuel, the companies said. Honeywell's $5 billion transportation systems unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honeywell to sell turbochargers to Ford in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642